God has led me down the path to donate a kidney to my father.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's been a while

Merry Christmas!!
It's been a while since my last post, so I thought I'd stop in and update you! Things are going well with Dad and me so there is no news there, and that is a very good thing! Overall 2008 wasn't the year I had hoped for, and to be honest I'm glad it's soon over. There have been good things that have happened this year, but overall it's been a year of sadness and loss. Too much loss. So I'm looking ahead and looking forward to 2009, hopefully it will be a better year than 2008. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Best wishes for the holiday season, take care, and don't drink and drive.

All the best for the year to come!!!!! Here's to hope for a wonderful 2009!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home