God has led me down the path to donate a kidney to my father.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

1 Year Post Op

Well this Friday is officially 1 year since my left kidney became my father's right. I am so blessed to have been able to give him that gift and so happy when I see him enjoying life everyday. We are going out for dinner together to celebrate, it's truly an incredible time in our lives. Tonight is my doctors appointment for my 1 year check up, lets pray that I hear nothing, that's how they do it, no news is good news. I'll get my requisition for blood work and I'll get that taken tomorrow so lets hope all is well, and I don't hear from the doctor, I feel great so I have every reason to believe that it will all come back great. God Bless everyone during this wonderful Holiday Season, I will talk to you soon :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was your 1 year appointment?? Is everything ok with your health?? Let us know when you get a chance. Thanks!!

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for asking :) Everything came back great!! I just found out today. I'm on my way to post an update now :)

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home