God has led me down the path to donate a kidney to my father.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Coming along

I can't believe how great I am feeling. Everyday I am feeling better than the day before and the more I do on my own the stronger I am getting. It's getting so much easier to stand up properly, without hunching, and the gas pains have pretty much subsided which is nice, but it still hurts a bit to burp. My belly is still swollen, but not nearly as bad as it was so I am starting to feel like I am looking at myself in the mirror again. I can walk a bit better now, but too much causes burning in my main incision, and it's not too pleasant, however afterwards I feel really good, not so stiff. My 5 little incisions don't really bother me at all except that they are itching and I wish these steristrips would fall off already. Dad is doing great too, he is walking well and feeling good. I am still waiting to hear on my short term benefits but am trying to stay positive and am praying it all works out.
Just a short post this time to update on my progress, but all is well and I am feeling really positive about the coming days and weeks. I will love it when I can sleep on my side again:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home